We have a mini campsite for 6 pitches with stunning views over the rolling hills of Burgundy. All pitches are equipped with an 8 amp electricity connection. There are both sunny and shady pitches but not all pitches are suitable for motorhomes and large caravans.
Pets are not allowed.
The site is not suitable for motorhomes and caravans with double axles. We can therefore not accept them.
In order for everyone to enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside, the use of air conditioners is not allowed.
– The sanitary building consists of 2 toilets, 2 showers and 2 sinks.
– There is a drain for emptying your toilet cassette. This drain is only suitable for biodegradable material (only green toilet liquid is allowed).
– In one of the former écuries you will find books, board games and tourist information.
– Use of the WIFI is free of charge.
– There is a stone BBQ for general use.
– We have a central car park and ask you not to park your car near the pitch or gîtes. Loading / unloading is allowed.
– We have no provision for the discharge of “gray water. This can often be done for free in a village or town.
– Separate waste collection.